Lawrence Township is a township settled in 1816 in Tioga County, Pennsylvania, in the United States. The population was 1,718 at the 2010 census. Lawrence Township forms the western, southern and eastern borders of Lawrenceville. The township is bordered by the Towns of Tuscarora, Lindley, and Caton in Steuben County, New York to the north, Jackson Township to the east, Tioga Township to the south, Farmington Township to the south and west and Nelson Township to the west.
Lawrence Township is governed by three, locally elected Township Supervisors.